Thursday, November 5, 2015

Revice Launch!

So excited to announce the brand Revice I've been working on launching is finally LIVE! 
I've been working my booty off on this for almost half a year now. I co-created this brand along with my friend Shai who has been in the denim industry for 20 years. All of the graphics and custom knits are designed by your truly! I also collaborated on the denim design, designed front end web, and oversee marketing. Needless to say I've been a busy lady, but it pays off to see everything up and running!

Revice is a line of vintage inspired denim & graphic tees all made in USA. We made top quality product and sell directly to our constomers on our web store, which eliminates retail markups. That pretty much means the denim & tees are half as much as they normally would cost!
Below are some photos of the tee & denim designs!

FOLLOW @RE_VICE














No comments:

Post a Comment